Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What’s hot in Boston #3: Boston Common & Boston Public Garden

Today, I would like to share a very interesting afternoon I spent in Boston Public Garden and Boston Common. Those two places, right next to each other, are easily accessible with the “T”. Park Street station (red or green line) and Boylston station (green line) are right in front of Boston Common, and Arlington station (green line) is right next to the Boston Public Garden.
You wanna spend a relaxing afternoon, enjoying the sun, laying on a blanket? Then I definitely recommend you those two beautiful places, the perfect spots to enjoy a cup of coffee with friends or to do some homework!
I hope you will like those places as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! And while you're around, I'd recommend going to "Thinking Cup" right across for some amazing local coffee and cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete